Installation and support engineer
- Silesia-based startup with customer base in 17 countries, on 5 continents (and growing!).
- We provide software and hardware for karting tracks and racing circuits.
- We’re building new products and services and we’re looking for new team members to promote them worldwide.
- You speak english very well
- You have experience in technical roles
- You have basic knowledge about networking
- You have excellent knowledge of desktop PC environments
- You are available to travel worldwide for installations
- You enjoy working with hardware (training will be provided)
About the role
You will be responsible for:
- Installation and configuration of the system at the track
- Remote support of the installations (skype / teamviewer)
- Training for Customer’s staff
- „Onboarding” new Customers
- Financial conditions to be agreed
- Legal form of employment to be agreed (all forms are available)
- Location: Our office in Katowice
If you’re interested and would like to apply for this role – please send us an email to email@example.com. Please attach your CV or link to linkedin profile.